Here you will find my recommendations for injury treatment and prevention, official partners and various published articles and training programmes.
- Complete Beginners Training Programme
- 10km Training Programme
- Step Up and Race 10k
- Half Marathon Training Programme
- Easiest Half Marathon Plan Ever
- Marathon Training Programme
- 6 Month Marathon Training Plan - Month 1
- 6 Month Marathon Training Plan - Month 2
- 6 Month Marathon Training Plan - Month 3
- 6 Month Marathon Training Plan - Month 4
- 6 Month Marathon Training Plan - Month 5
- 6 Month Marathon Training Plan - Month 6
- Speed Training for Beginners
- Introduction to Speedwork for Beginners
Injury/Rehab and Massage
Wadhurst Sports Injury Clinic - Suzanne Van Kessel/Alison Barnes/Cath McCarthy/Clare Roche
Mayfield Osteopathy - Laura Knight/Emil Gayton
Rich Withers www.rwsportstherapy.co.uk
Alan Murray www.botanicahealth.co.uk
Kirsty Harvey www.k4sportsrehab.co.uk/
Emily Gayton www.mayfieldosteopath.co.uk
Henry Adekoya www.physiqueft.co.uk
Simon Thorne www.thornefitness.com
Make sure you go to a proper running shop and get professionally fitted for running shoes rather than buying from the web.
The Running Hub
Local running shop in Southborough and official partner of Sarah's Runners. Owned by Harrier and Club President Allan Cheek who offers excellent service and advice. 10% discount for Sarah's Runners.
Further to travel, but another good option for professional motion analysis and advice.